Monday, February 25, 2013

inspiring quotes

Fairy Tail Quotes

 "I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!"-Natsu Dragneel


"...I almost fell into darkness, but the bonds you havewith your spirits wrapped me in the light." - Hibiki Laytis


"Someone... Once told me to think about my own happiness. But I don't think I look unhappy at all. Ain't that right? I have two cute pupils. Growing everyday. Vividly spending each day. I'm happy enough. I came here to get that happiness back." -Ur


"As long as you laugh at people's suffering, your goal will always out of reach. If you never want to be defeated, you must first learn your own weakness, and always be kind" - Erza Scarlet


 "I don't want...to run away by myself... because no matter what...I'd rather be together with everyone..." - Lucy Heartfilia


"I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want."  - Gray Fullbuster



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio