Monday, March 18, 2013

BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER! Opinions, not review #4

OPINIONS Review!

Fairy Tail Chapter 323

Biggest plot twist, like ever. Yes I'm happy because Fairy Tail is winning but seriously, this is like so twisted, even more twisted than my headsets. I love the storyline UNTIL chapter 323, i don't really know but I just don't like the idea that there is a new character that involves in Eclipse Plan 2, BTW I'm not the manga type actually but srsly waiting for the anime is such a PAINNN.

first, Lucy from the future, all of them thought she causes that 'weird magic', but now there's a new one, and.. ROGUE? I thought Zeref gonna show himself or something tho, it'd be so cool since the last one I saw him is when he killed Hades. And I just heard rumor that the anime is getting cancelled (due to something) and I'm really going against it, if they end the anime, they also ended few parts of my life!

REASONS WHY F.T. SHOULDN'T END YET (Not just the anime)
- If Zeref is still around, then it the story won't be finished. 
- Acnologia still exists.
-Mysteries of Lumen Histoire
- Mavis and Zeref's past.
- WHAT OTPS THAT SHALL BE CANNON
- More OVAs
- Last dark guild group, i forgot what does it called tho.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio